1. How do I invest in Selema Rice?
Invest in Selema Rice with 50,000 and earn 30% after 9months.
2. How much per investment Or Unit Slot?
3. What is the minimum investment units on Selema rice?
4. How safe is investing in Selema Rice?
Selema Rice is fully insured my Leadway Insurance, so in any happenstance, your investment is secured.
5. When do I get my money back? Capital and interest?
6. What methods of payment are available on Selema Rice?
7. Where is the location of the rice mill?
8. What is the minimum or maximum investment on Selema Rice?
The minimum investment is N50,000, the number of units you choose to purchase is unlimited
1. What is CowFunding by Selema Farms about?
2. What is a Tenure?
3. How do I invest in CowFunding by Selema Farms?
- Click CowFunding by Selema Farms website to begin
- Select the number of Livestock unit(s) and proceed to make payment
- Please fill in all accurate contact details (email address & phone number), you will be sent regular feedback of all farm activities and updates.
4. How much per Investment OR unit slot?
This begins at N50,000 per unit/cow.
5. What is the minimum and maximum investment units on CowFunding by Selema Farms?
6. How do I make money as an investor?
7. How safe is my investment as an Investor?
8. When do I get my money back? Capital and Interest?
Investment tenure ends at 8 months
9. What would happen to the cow(s) I invest in?
We currently have a thriving relationship with Abbattiors in the South Western part of the country. We also have a number of retail partners with stores across the country.
10. What methods of payment are available on Cowfunding by Selema Farms?
You can have a bank transfer made directly into the Selema Farms bank account OR simply make payments through Paystack on the payment page.
11. Where is Selema Farms Located?
Iwo Town, Osun State, Nigeria